Each time we have a quarrel, it almost breaks my heart... June 5, 2023

 

Feeling flushed and pale all at the same time - strange...  Also, there is no quarrelling, just had Dion and the Belmonts stuck in my head.

So I am returning to the office today (1/2 day).  It really is to just make sure people see me in case they see me in town and wonder why I am not at the office too.  If Tiffany and I decide to go to dinner or brunch, etc... I don't want the office complaining that I haven't been in, but I can go out.  It makes sense if you think about it.

I feel ok, I have felt a little run down since the trip to Jersey.  Not sure why it feels like it took so much out of me as we have done it so many times.  My muscles are unusually sore and tight, like they don't want to work.  It really sucks how weak I have become.  I suppose I didn't really do much post the surgery in August of 2022.  I mean I trimmed the bud an all, but if I went back in my posts I will find that I sat around a lot after that surgery.  Also, the ileostomy really limited what I did, any real work and I got very dehydrated so I didn't do a lot of physical activity (it was also winter so I don't do much then either - fucking cold weather).

Well, time to get at it.  There is outdoor garden inspection work to be done and then I think I will have an English muffin for breakfast.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022