If I tell you, if I tell you now... June 23, 2023


 I am staring at the computer camera so photogenic.

 I am also so tired today, but it may be that I am up at 4:00 AM (Nala).  It gives me a time to wake up think about what I will get done at work and at home.  

We had treatment again yesterday, just the irinotecan.  I was a little nauseous last night, but I feel a little better today. Some lightheadedness and foggy brain with some queezy stomach wrapped in..  The oncologist didn't seem to scared of what I have going on with the small spots in the liver and my blood work was all normal except for one liver enzyme, but it is slowly creeping back to normal.  I hope that my body being able to handle the chemo keeps me in this state for a lot longer.  I can handle the every two-weeks mess as long as I am still on this side of the grass.  

Well, today I am going to try and whoop up something yummy.  We will see how it goes.

I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022