When I - had you, I treated you bad, and wrong my dear... April 22, 2023

 


First time my head has been clear since the surgery I think.  I don't generally wake up with the energy.  I feel pretty good this morning and want to go for my morning outside walk.  I wish I didn't have all these drains so I could start weeding out some crap from my flower areas and my veggie spots.  I also need to start some seeds and maybe I will do that today.  I think staying busy yesterday helped me feel better and maybe it is the idea of growing things (growing me?).  Either way, I feel good today and that I will take.

So things at home are ok, I am a little upset that I am not healthy enough to take care of more and help Tiffany more.  It really is all about getting Tiffany some respite.  The girls have been needy as of late and wanting more money all the time and they just don't realize how strapped we are at the moment.  If it wasn't for Tiffany's mom, we would have a lot of credit card debt right now.  This treatment is so expensive (well the travel at least) - the treatment is only expensive until insurance kicks in.  Either way, I get worried that the girls will not ever be able to take care of themselves and things like health insurance, etc... are looming on both of them.  It is so hard sometimes and I know if stresses Tiffany aggressively.

Well, I am going to take advantage of this bit of energy and get some stuff done while I can.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022