He made the night a little brighter... April 11, 2023


Cancer treatment and the two surgeries have made me feel old (and look it I think).  I know that surgery was only a little under a month ago and that the subsequent BS was only 3 weeks ago, but you'd think I would be a little stronger.  I'm trying to some extent, but not sure what I should be doing with the drains in.  I am sure there is a balance between being too active and not active enough, I just need to find it.

So I have gone from pooping too often to not being able to go.  I love my fucking insides!  I've had my 1/2 cup of coffee in the hopes to help things along.  We will see how that goes

Tiffany continues to work all day taking care of me (and the girls).  I am so impressed by her selflessness and I continue to try and figure out a way to repay her that is not just jewelry or something such as that.  I need us to do something for her, but I will need to be healthy enough to deliver.  I thought maybe have the girls over some morning and clean the house, do the laundry, etc...  and let her play her game and watch TV.  That just seems so lame when I type it.

I am getting really thin in the face now along with the rest of me.  I don't really feel myself and I am going to try and start feeling a little better with the help of the ganga.  It takes a bit of the pain and helps me not be so down.  I need to get some strength mustered on this.  I know people spend their whole lives with drains, ostomy, feeding tubes, etc... but I am really tired of having adhesive, medical devices, etc... hanging out of me.

Well enough with the woe is me.  Off to get the dog that is scared of me for some reason.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022