There've been so many girls that I've known...April 30, 2023


 So here we are.  The end of April.  These last couple of months have been the worst of my cancer journey thus far.  I woke up feeling pretty sick to my stomach this morning.  Not sure why, but I probably have to stop pounding the cookies, ice cream, and milk at bed time.

I'd like to write about how I am feeling better, but I just can't seem to push back the feeling that digestion in my system is destroyed.  Not sure if it was the ileostomy or the chemotherapy that finally did it in, but I don't expect to improve much.  Don't get me wrong, I hope to, but I don't expect it.  I pretty much eat to make everyone happy that I am eating, but nothing tastes good and the resulting bathroom trips suck ass.

It would be nice to find a GI doctor that really wanted to figure it out and not just do more surgery or write me off.

Well, I am going to try and lay down for bit.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022