Ain't no sunshine when she's gone... April 9, 2023


Well, it is that time of year when the sun is out by 8:00 and it is nice and bright.  I'm not complaining - I can't wait for the warmer weather.  I'm afraid to wear t-shirts around the kids as I don't think they realize how much weight I have lost.  

The angle of this camera always makes me look like I am slouching. I'm not.  I probably am a little as it is my natural position (always has been).  It is why my back is always sore I guess.  

I am starting to feel a little better.  My stomach where the drains are hurts all the time which is pretty annoying.  The dogs hate how I smell and they avoid me - this makes me really sad.  I can't (and haven't been able to) love them the way I want due to all this surgery and I miss my puppy loving.  Tiffany changed all my dressing for my drains yesterday.  I showered and scrubbed a few places prior to the dressing change and it was really nice to get things cleaned up.  I can't wait until I can just take a normal shower with no bags, drains, etc...  It has been so long.

It is Easter today.  We have never taken Easter very seriously at our house.  Tiffany wasn't raised religious, but they did the candy thing.  We took the "rebirth of Jesus" thing seriously until my parents started moving away from the church.  Maeve is coming over today and I am happy about that.  I know me sitting in a chair isn't exactly exciting, but I like having her over.  Next weekend is supposed to be so nice that we are planning on having Gusty (Wyatt) and Maeve over to run around the yard and enjoy the weather.  I can't wait to have everyone in one place.  It has been a long time and I miss them.

Well, gotta get moving on eating and such.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022