How many roads must a man walk down... April 27, 2023


 

So we got back from NYC yesterday.  Of course, Sloan put 3 new drains into my chest so there will be no respite from them for the next 6 weeks!  I am starting to feel a bit better especially in my head.  I have to return to work in a bit (couple of weeks I think) and I don't really want to, but I will.

As far as work is concerned, I don't really know what I would do now to make me happy about working.  I really don't want to.  Now, don't think I am just being lazy.  I just want to be home with Tiffany and clean up the house and yard, but I want the ability to contribute to (right now I am just kind of a director of activities with all the tubes and wounds).  I want to make this house somewhere she can live if I am not able to kick this thing.  Not even that, I want it to be a place WE can live.  It is hard to keep things in order, because there is so much to do with the piles of shit before you can do the stuff coming in.  I'm not sure how it got this way, but I would say that was my laziness. 

In order to get to this, I need to do some substantial cleaning every day.  I say this as I sit on my ass typing this blog.  I'm high.  I'm hungry.  So I can guarantee you as soon as I am down with this blog post I will make something to eat, then I will get tired, and then I will take a nap.  Not a forgone conclusion, but patterns would point to this as a most probable outcome of the next 2 hours :)

Well, it is time to get busy on the above plan ;)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022