Bye bye love... April 28, 2023


 

So it is only day 3 with the new liver drains and I am done with them already.  I suppose I should start counting this in weeks and not days as that will probably make this go by a little easier.  Either way, I don't want them.  They make it hard to sleep, they are like annoying little bee stings most of the time, and downright hurt at others.  The lower drain makes it hard to take a deep breath (or at least that feels like where it is coming from).

Things are going ok - kind of still in the doldrums of treatment/surgery/recovery.  It would seem all stands still until I get these damn drains out.  They are not acting like they should as upper and lower are not putting out enough (not even returning the flush amount) and middle is running like a river.  Of course I can't find any information as to what we do if this round doesn't work.  I just like to be in the know.

Well, I am not much in the typing mood today.  I'm going to go check on Nala as she has yet to get up to go outside.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022