First I was afraid, I was petrified... April 19, 2023


 So we are leaving for Westchester today for an appointment tomorrow AM.  They are going to look at the liver drains, re-dress, repair where necessary.  They are also going to do some tests to determine whether we can get them out on the 25th of April or whether they just replace them for another 5-6 weeks.  I really want them out.  They interrupt my sleep, scare the dogs, and they hurt.  Would like to just be back to healing and them being out of the way would be helpful.

I still don't feel much like eating, especially in the morning.  It is funny as I used to wake up starving and now I feel sick to my stomach every morning.  I don't tell Tiffany about it, I just force food and hope that the sick stomach feeling is just going to go away.  I suppose my stomach is way better than it was when I couldn't eat at all without bloating and pain.

Well, going to try to squeeze a nap before major packing time.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022