Well, we're living here in Allentown... April 8, 2023


A couple days at home and I am feeling better (to some extent).  I do feel a bit more alert (I'm writing this aren't I?) and things at the backside are improving.  I was able to eat quite a bit yesterday which was good for me.  I drank some Youngevity BTT2 which I shouldn't be doing according to the oncologist as there is too my anti-oxidant in that powder, but right now, while I am in desperate need for nutrition and I am in-between treatments, I need the extra fruits and veggies (powdered format) that come in the drink.

I only weigh about 185 as of this morning.  I honestly have not weighed 185 since 1994 (maybe 96).  I haven't really seen my full body naked.  Bits and pieces when I change or shower, but I haven't had the mirror opportunity until today (haven't done this yet).  When I shower today I could look at myself in the mirror now that I am home.  It will be hard not to as the mirror is nearly the entire wall on the shower side of the room.  I am so thin though as I can tell through my shirt.  Back in 94/95/96 I was a muscled 185, now I am just thin.

Maeve went home yesterday, I miss her when she leaves the house still.  Hell, I miss having Gusty around the house as well.  I don't think they will ever understand how much I love them.

Well, I suppose I should find something to do.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022