Wait, oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Postman... April 14, 2023

 

I slept 10 hours last night (or at least was in bed for 10 hours).  I was up a lot, but I think the bright point is that I was able to get comfortable and sleep (except for the massive headache).  It is looking more and more likely that some of the weed might be giving me a headache.  How sad is that?  My one respite from this bullshit and it may be causing me headaches.

Anyhow...  I didn't write yesterday as I wasn't feeling well in the AM at all the night before last (which may explain how sleepy I was last night).  Night before last, I tried to sleep in the living room with the dogs (to give Tiffany a break) and it didn't work out well for my sleep.  I was also not able to get comfortable yesterday which didn't help either.  I have grown pretty tired of all the cables hanging out of my midsection so hopefully they come out when they scheduled (25th).  I'm terrified that the infection will come back right after they close them up, but I have to stop being so scared.  This last trip to the hospital has me terrified of death, complications, etc...  I need to get my fucking head back on straight.  I can't beat this shit with this defeatist attitude.

Well, I got up late and need to get some food in me.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022