In this dirty old part of the city... April 5, 2023

 It is too dark for a picture and this will not be long.  Surgery went as planned on the 15th, but I am still in NYC if that tells you anything.  Though surgery went on time, the sepsis following the surgery did not go as planned.  I ended up being in the hospital for 19 days.  It was horrible.  I am going home with some liver drains (draining infection from liver abscesses). 

Once again, Tiffany has been amazing and continues to be so.  I know that this trip put a strain on her well beyond anything we have had happen before.  She has been living in the city all this time (I was in the hospital, so I had all my needs taken care of - mind you I was in a pleasant situation most days, but I was taken care of).  

We leave for home tomorrow and we will be happy to be home with the girls and our little pack of animals.  If not just sleeping in our own house.

Well, I am going to try and get back to sleep.

I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022