Falling in love was the last thing I had on my mind... September 4, 2023


 I am wearing the same shirt I wore yesterday.  It is because I took it off before I went to the store and only wore it for about and hour and 1/2.  Anyway, same shirt.

I am listening to Kitaro, my meditation music, I don't think anyone would appreciate it as much as I do.  I even have an LP of Astral Voyage, the first CD I bought from Kitaro.  I would listen to that music for relaxation and escape all the time as a young man (17 yrs old and up).

Things went well yesterday, I stopped putting off taking some cuttings and testing growing them I put basil in water, thyme, rose, weed, black raspberry, and rosemary all in dirt with root powder to see what I get.  They are in my plastic green houses in my grow tent.  I also replanted a couple of weed plants that had rooted well, now lets see if I can get them to grow as I have been struggling with those due to lighting and watering.  The plan that it is in Pop-Os old grow box is starting to veg well under the 20 hour light (using the long light to force it out of flower and back to veg).

Well, time to walk the garden.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022