However far away. I will always love you... September 16, 2023


 

Saturday...  I should work outside today, but I don't feel like it.  I haven't been feeling well lately as my gut just aches.  I suspect I am contributing to it because I am eating so much.  I eat, I tell myself, don't eat again, you're full, but then I get stoned, repeat.  So, I guess I am saying that I am overeating.  

Things are what they are with treatment, just doing more chemo and then we will scan again, etc... etc...

I am not sure how long I can do this treatment thing.  As long as it takes I guess.  I know the back and forth to NJ is having a toll on Tiffany as well.  

I am going to try and do more indoor gardening this year.  I have some "plants" finally doing well as I figured out the light positioning.  I have some basil and onion growing in there as well.  I have been experimenting with propagation and my first attempt on the rose bushes seems to have gone horribly wrong as there is some bug under the dome that ate all the leaves (all of them).  So I have to clean the other plants as introducing them indoors could be detrimental to the other plants.

Well, I am going to start my morning walk.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022