Is there anybody going to listen to my story... September 2, 2023


 

September, how is it September?  It has been cold the last couple of mornings (well, cold to me), below 60.  Well, I still have cancer.  Things have shrunk and the oncologist didn't seem overly concerned.  My stomach is getting worse on a daily basis.  It feels like I am too full most of the time and nauseous.  It is like I ate a big Thanksgiving dinner and I am sick to my stomach.  Outside of that, I have some energy and finished most of the rough part of the front porch (the right side).  I suppose I should be happy that I am still capable of such things.

We're going to cook all weekend.  It is hard for me as sometimes in the morning I am not very hungry (well and all evening).  It is hard for me to think about what I am going to make for food when the idea of eating makes me want to vomit.

I miss the days when I got up and I was hungry and I had a meal plan for the day that excited me.  Let's hope as the day goes on I will start to feel a bit better.  I suppose it is all about the bowel movement - good one will get me hungry again.  Who knew I would spend the better part of my day thinking about shitting.  I have to get out of this funk.

Well, time for my outside walk.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022