Well, I told you once and I told you twice... September 26, 2023


 Well it is NJ trip time again.  I grow so tired of going to NJ and really tired of the chemo.  I suppose I know (and don't know) what would happen if I didn't have chemo every two weeks.  Cancer would ravage my liver and I would be dead in a short time.  I've read about enough of my fellow CRC stage IV folks going, and they go fast once they hit the turning point.

Can I be an outlier, to some extent I think I already am.  

I just think about all this time (and money) we have spent on cancer and we could have been spending it on family.  If I beat this thing I will continue to live like I have been.  Giving my time to our home, my wife and kids, and a small amount for me.  I have been trying to think of long term items, but it has become difficult.  I'm waiting for my bowels to be predictable (not sure they ever will again) and my body to cooperate with my desires (strength etc...).  I have to start planning my winter activities so that I don't just sit around and do nothing.  I think I will work on the back room a bit, get better at indoor gardening, and play in the Metaverse with Tiffany to get us up off the couch.

Well, I should eat something though I am not very hungry.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022