You know you're a cute little heartbreaker... September 20, 2023

 


That song was on last night when we sat outside for one game of Yahtzee.  It is starting to get cold at night even for Tiffany.  It is only 47 right now and dark.  Sunrise isn't until nearly 7 AM.  I don't like it.  Once it starts getting really cold during the day I am going to have to pull out the UV light so that I can use it in the AM.

It looks like I will make another birthday.  I was getting a little worried about how I was feeling, but it seems I am overeating and that caffeine and my gabapentin both make me feel a little weird so I am going with that is part of my fear.  Other than my gut (gas and such), I don't feel half bad.  When I get to the no-chemo week I am usually pretty good.  Speaking of gut, I will probably have to end this entry early as I need to use the services (coffee plus bad insides = go!).  Back to the point at hand, I will make it to 56.  

I am going to go out on a limb here and predict I will make our anniversary, Christmas, and New Year's as well.  I was thinking I needed to get something big for the anniversary, but honestly, I can't afford it.  Our debt (my debt) has been skyrocketing as of late as I have been spending too much money.  It is what I do when I am depressed and I have been trying to get it under control.

So long story short, gut still has issues, feeling a bit better, I am not going anywhere anytime soon except to the loo :)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022