Asked a girl what she wanted to be... September 3, 2023


 It's 6:10 AM and still pretty dark.  Sunrise isn't until after 6:30 AM.  It was starting to get cold in the evenings, but we have a bit of a hot streak on the way.  It is going to be in the 90s starting tomorrow for a couple of days.  Not totally out of the ordinary for early September, but not the norm.  

I have been trying to do a lot of landscaping and gardening as well as cooking.  The two new grills (Traeger and Char-Broil gas) seem to be a good combination and I have been really enjoying cooking for Tiffany and the family again.  I haven't done anything amazing, but it is good therapy for me.  When I get busy with all these things I sometimes turn off the internal dialogue and forget that I have cancer.  It's nice to be busy.

I have been feeling a little sick lately.  It seems the chemo is getting to both my brain and my gut.  That is at least how it feels.  I get scared at times that I don't have a lot of time left and what the hell is a lot of time?  Either way, I am not ready yet, but I am tired.

Since it looks like blogger doesn't want to work today, I am going to get ready to go outside and maybe take some pictures.  We'll see how it goes.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022