Lazy days in mid-July... September 11, 2023


 I it is really dark this morning.  Sunrise isn't until 6:42 AM so it is right in the middle of getting ready time.  It is ok, soon I will have to do my gardening at lunch when I get home and after work (I will have an hour or so of light).  It is so depressing.  It is not quite time to get out the sun lamp, but we are getting there.

We have been playing Yahtzee most nights and it is fun.  I forget sometimes how nice it is just to sit outside with Tiffany and just be with her.

I cleaned up the back room a lot yesterday and it felt really good.  I may work a little more on it in tonight so that I can try to get the other garden item setup.  It would be so nice to the the hydro-garden running as well.  

Cleaning up that room made me want to clean Maeve's badly.  We went to her apartment to get some of the expensive stuff out.  It was a bit messy.  I think if we could get her room really clean it might help her, but then she has to help us keep it clean and that is the difficult piece.

Well, time to get on the exercise bike.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022