Just yesterday morning they let me know you were gone... September 9, 2023


 

So red...  That is the Honolulu setting on my Hue app/lights.  

I got up way too early today as Maeve was up, so the dogs woke up, so I'm up.  I get worried about the children and their ability to survive when Tiffany and I are gone.  Hell, I get worried about them being able to survive when I am gone (Tiffany and the girls).  I suppose my life insurances, pensions, and other investments will help for a while (hopefully long enough to get Tiffany to Medicare and that the girls have some health insurance by then).

I wish I didn't have to worry about them so much, but I do.  Maybe it is one of the reasons I am so stubborn about the cancer and fighting.  I suppose I should write some more today as I have time, but my head is just empty lately.  I have only been at this cancer thing for a year and a 1/2, but I am tired of all the treatment and the travel as well as the feeling sick from chemo.  I suppose I should be happy to be here still and able to provide for the family.

So I am going to get moving on something.  I suppose I will ride the exercise bike and get to cleaning up my office.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022