One day you'll look and see I've gone... September 12, 2023


 

A lot of my pictures have this red tint to it as I have the "Man Cave" set to Honolulu.  In the winter I use this red tint with my UV light to create some "sunrise" type artificial environment.  It is almost time for that.  Sunrise today isn't until 6:43 AM and Sunset is at 7:22 PM.  The days are getting shorter and shorter.  I don't like that, but I knew it was coming.

Maeve has started giving my birthday gifts.  They are Minecraft inspired and so cool.  One is a lantern and the other is a mineral block that I can change the color on.  It is cute that she thinks about these things.  I have to admit that I am excited to be here on my birthday again (or I expect I will be here 2 weeks from now).

My stomach has been a wreck lately, but I am overeating.  I need to start shrinking my portions and spreading out my meals instead of eating them all at once.  The constant need to shit is getting really annoying.  I was up all last night going and it is getting to be extremely annoying.  So shit is going to change now.  No more giant meals and no more eating full meals after 8:30 PM.

Well enough bitching about this...  Today is chemo, I am so tired of traveling back and forth to NJ for this.  I know I don't have a choice, but it is a bit annoying.  I know that Tiffany is getting tired of it, but she also doesn't have a choice.  I think that we really want to know what the next steps are.  Cancer is a waiting game and I didn't know that when we got started.  

Well, just returned from the 6 shit I have taken since 2:00 AM.  It is so fucking wonderfully fun...  

Ok, time to get the day started.  

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022