I'm sittin' in the railway station... September 29, 2023


 Yes, I am wearing the same sweatshirt as earlier in the week and I need a haircut.  It is also my birthday.  This was a little milestone for me to make another birthday and here I am!  I am going to start thinking about my milestones again as I have started to get too depressed.  Next up, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I know I will make them, but it is about having something to look forward to and celebrate.

My blood work was all in the normal range at the last DR appointment.  I just have to get my sugar consumption under control and I think I can drag this thing on.  

I gave to a friends cancer Go-Fund-Me this morning.  I don't necessarily do this for Karma, but I know what these costs are like.  Hopefully, my little bit can help and a little bit of karma.

I am listening to the album Bridge Over Troubled Water and it is honestly one of the best albums ever made - and I mean that.  Regardless of my love of Simon and Garfunkel, I don't think there is a song on this album that I don't like.  Yes, there are some Simon and Garfunkel songs I don't like.

Well, I suppose I should get around, check the indoor gardens and have something to eat.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022