February 15, 2022

 Spent most of Valentine's day in the hospital for the liver biopsy.  Tiffany and I have never really celebrated the day as every day with Tiffany is Valentine's day.  I'm not joking about that.  She is a wonderful woman, selfless, and caring.  There is a line in Family Man, "You see, you're a better person than I am.  And it made me a better person to be around you"; this line describes me and Tiffany.  She is a better person than I am, and she makes the best in me come out.  I love her so fucking much... 

I have been doing colonoscopy prep and it is killing my insides.  I am so crampy this morning at 4 AM (need to finish my prep).  I had quite a bit of blood in my first BM of the morning (TMI?) and that scares me.  I'd had some spotting and what I thought were blood in my stool before, but this was a bit of blood.  Quite a different thing for me.  I am still holding out hope for something other than a cancer diagnosis.

Tiffany is under so much stress and I wish I could help more.  Not only does she have to prop me up and put on a good front for me, she is in a lot of pain due to a stint from a kidney stone.  Now Nala has blood in her urine and probably needs to go to the vet.  I am not sure how much more she can take and I am worried about her.

I am tired this morning and need to run back to that room due to prep so I am cutting this short.  I love you Tiffany, Gusty, and Maeve so very much.  

I decided to finish up a little after 2nd part of my colonoscopy prep.  I know I have told you Tiffany how much I love you, and I can't tell you enough.  We always say we have been together lifetime after lifetime and I think you should know that I could live a million lifetimes with you and still have not loved you enough to make up for the love you have given me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022