You are the sunshine of my life... October 8, 2023


 

So this weekend (Friday) was our anniversary.  22 years married, 22 years...  It has gone by so fast and the way my brain has been I can't remember it all, but I know that it was great.  Oh, we had hard times, difficult times, but I don't remember them much at all.  I remember the fun at Disney, the BBQs on the deck, playing in the yard, laughing in the car, playing Wii, it is all "LAMINATED".  We, together are eternal and I it is the thoughts of those great times and future ones that keep me going.

Not to get all sappy, but having my birthday and then our anniversary made me nostalgic a bit.  I also know that I have lived an amazing life and all of you helped it to be that way.  

Well, I should get to eating something.  Was nice to sleep in today.

Your moment of Zen:


I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022