This magic moment... October 6, 2023


 

Today is our anniversary.  It hasn't been a year filled with fun and activities.  Since last October we have been through some bullshit.  I was wasting away with an ostomy bag, nearly died after surgery, had to be waited on and taken care of daily.  Tiffany went through it all without complaining to me.  I know it stressed her out, I know she didn't want to be doing what she did, but she did it all without question, every day.  It is amazing how loved I am.  I don't know if I will ever be able to repay her, but I will try.

Today I will attempt to make a nice dinner and we will watch a movie or sit out with the dogs.  Either way, we will be together and that what matters.

I have been feeling a bit better, but that is probably because we have chemo in a few days.  I always start to feel better as we move towards chemo day.  I suppose I need to take the good with the bad and be happy that I am still able to do the things that I do.

Well, I am going to get to riding the bike as I got up way too early and have time to.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022