Well, you done, done me in, you bet I felt it... October 5, 2023


 

I am feeling a little tired this morning (flushed in my face as well).  I am sorry that I haven't been writing here much.  Soon, I will be locked in the house on the weekends (not locked in, just too cold in the mornings).  I suppose that not much has changed so I am once again in the doldrums of my treatment.  We have scans again on the 19th and will have some idea of steps forward then, I hope.

As for me, I am the same.  I keep plugging away at trying to work, do things to improve the house and home life, as well as ignore the fact that I have cancer.  It is easier on some days than others.  Tiffany continues to keep us all together.  She is such a strong and caring individual.  I can't think of what we would all do without her.  

Starting next week we have 3 weeks of travel to and from NJ for treatment, testing, treatment.  The third trip should give us some direction - I hope.

Well, I need to get to exercising and prepping for the day.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022