I don't have plans and schemes... October 28, 2023


 It's Saturday thank God.  I really don't have any plans or schemes for the day.  I got stoned this morning because I felt like it so now I am just kind of in the sit and stare zone.  I don't know why people say that they focus better when stoned.  I guess unless they are referring to focusing on whatever they are staring at while their minds go blank or float through a bunch of thoughts that they thought was a minute and ends up being 5 to 10.  I should have left the referring up above that had 4 r's as an example ;)  though I suppose the last sentence in itself is an example.

Anyhow, things are going as well as they can.  I am off systematic chemo until the end of the year and what a difference that makes.  I don't know if I am 100% or what that is anymore, but I am ok.  Unfortunately, I have/had this infection in my tooth that I didn't know I had because of the all the dex.  My insides are still a little messy (antibiotics don't help) and because of that I am off to the bathroom.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022