Hello, again, hello... October 12, 2023


 I need to clean this office.  I am running out of space to stash stuff so I must have too much stuff.  This month is going to be exhausting traveling back and forth to NJ.  I know that Tiffany is tired of the driving and so am I.  Really want to know what the next steps are.  I suppose they could be do nothing and remain on treatment.  We are just not sure how this ends (the every two weeks to NJ), I mean we know how it ends, either I get better, we do it forever, or we don't - all of these are on the table I guess.  I like the first two best.

Being sick every other week is no fun and I suppose I should just get more active and not think about it.  That is generally the plan, but now that we are moving into winter, it is much harder to work without thinking about it as there is less to do inside.

Things are going normal and normal is good.  Maeve is taking a class, Gusty is making these cute crochet things, and Tiffany I guess is taking care of me.  I am doing alright, my work effort wanes at times, but I am keeping up.  I really can't believe it is October (mid) already.  The weed harvest is going to be light this year, but I do have some plants going in the indoor green house.  I am not very good at keeping them alive just yet, but I am working on it.  So far, I at least have a plant that I can cut babies from to try and make it to next spring (we will see how that goes).

I bought a second tent for a clean room/starter location.  The main tent is not super infested, but has a fungus gnat problem.  I have them under control a bit, but they are still pretty rampant in there.  

Here is a picture of the tent population, it isn't just weed BTW.


And some of the outdoor bud this year:


It is hard to tell the size from the picture, but buds this year (some of them) are the size of my fist.


Well, it is time to get to work.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022