There's no time for us... October 4, 2023


 

It is a good question, "Who wants to live forever?".  I do, or at least considerably longer.  I just want some more time.  I also want time where I am retired and able enough to enjoy it.  I have been losing focus on the "able enough" part as I get worried about the cancer.  I am too logical to my approach and need to start believing more in myself.

I have a difficulty with the "you can battle this" as I don't really know what I can do.  I can put up with the chemo, the surgeries, etc...  but I can't slide into my body and fight the cancer.  I suppose in my head I can, which I do try.  It is hard to not think about it.

Well, I have to get to bike riding and eating breakfast.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022