It may come, it may come as some surprise... November 11, 2023


 

Not to steal the email I sent to Tiffany this morning (I send her a mail everyday), but it is what I was thinking about:

This will be our 23rd holiday in our home.  23... The time went by so fast and I don't remember all the Thanksgivings or Christmases.  I do remember how I feel about them and us.  I do miss having the little girls around the house sometimes.  One of the greatest joys in my life has been watching them grow and you as their mother.  It is amazing to have something so wonderful remind you how amazing life is.

It is strange how I don't remember a ton of specifics around the holidays, but I remember how I felt and that is the important part.  I find it upsetting that you forget things as you age.  It has gotten a lot worse in the last few years.  It is funny that I remember all this programming structure and network math, but I can't narrow in on a lot of specific memories of the past.

Well, I suppose I should get my day going...

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022