Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City?... November 6, 2023


 My UV light casts a weird shadow, but it is necessary as we start to get into these grey cold months.  I was outside for at least an hour yesterday working on the generator and another hour the day before and I don't think the sun shined much at all.  A little more on Saturday than Sunday, but totally depressing.

I did get some things done though.  Maeve has a wired connection to the network again (which seems to have made her happy) and the generator has a green light and no longer is displaying an error.  All good things and stuff I needed to finish before the winter.  I worry Maeve's link won't last the winter as I pretty much MacGyver'd that ethernet cable.

We are off to NJ today solely to do pump maintenance.  It is a total "no chemo" two weeks.  No steroid, nothing...  I am interested in seeing how I feel as I don't think I have had this kind of break since surgery and I don't exactly feel good after surgery.  I am hoping that maybe I get some time to normalize my bowels, but I am getting to the point that I feel I will just have to live with the bad insides BS.

I have been wanting to bowl or do something off the couch with Tiffany, but she hasn't seemed interested.  I really do need to move more than I am and I should just start doing it myself for the most part.  I know that she is depressed, but we are just kind of powering through again until the end of the year and new tests and that isn't how I want to live.

Well, time to get my day going.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022