While in the merry month of may from me home I started... March 2, 2023


So I am somewhat miserable the last few days.  My stomach is fucking killing me and I am not sure if it is the new drug that my PCP put me on or I have new fucking cancer.  I love this game!  Is it new cancer or just gas...  Fuck!

I should just take myself off the new medicine that my PCP gave me and see if this issue goes away, but I need to stop doing that (I've done it with blood pressure meds, cholesterol, etc...).

So yeah - I have felt like shit for two weeks, I just haven't told anyone until the last few days because I was really hoping it would go away, but it is starting to really affect my attitude and my demeaner.  I guess you can only handle constant stomach pain for so long until you start to get annoyed.

Well, I am going to try and see if a light bike ride will help with the gas and stomach pain.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022