I've been a wild rover for many's the year... March 6, 2023




 So my stomach hasn't got much better.  The weed and the Tylenol 3 seem to help alleviate the pain combined with some gas-x, but that is about the only thing that helps.  I haven't been able to eat much given the pain that comes with digestion.  So, yep, I have that going for me.  I will admit, I have been in pain before, but this is something I've never experienced.  I can't ignore this pain and the it is so painful that it causes me to sweat and become lightheaded.  This morning, nothing seems to be helping with the pain so I am going to have to break down at some point and take another Tylenol 3 (I took one at 2 AM this morning - again as I had to do that yesterday as well).  

Today we leave for NYC for pre-op testing and I am so terrified that this stomach issue is going to stop me from having the surgery to finally get at my liver.  I am hoping they have a little more experience with this type of thing and can quickly get at the cause.  I can't get another delay, it will break my heart and I think Tiffany as well.

Well, I am going to try and ride my bike (get the blood pumping).

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022