Lonely feeling deep inside... March 12, 2023

 I didn't feel like a picture today.  My stomach is still really bad and my symptoms seem to be getting worse.  Not just pain, but nausea, dizziness, lightheaded, etc... I am beginning to become afraid that the chemotherapy has affected my digestive system adversely. I read a research article that said those symptoms could last 10 years.  I won't be able to handle 10 years of this, I will, but it will severely affect my behavior.  I can honestly say that this is the worst I've felt - ever.  

All this time having little effects from chemo and treatment and this shit starts right before surgery.  Which, by the way, is still a go for the 15th.

Well, I don't feel like writing so I am going to end this here.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022