To the begging I will go... March 11, 2023

 


I'm not actually laying in bed, I am sitting up.  I haven't written in a few days as I was hospitalized for the stomach issues I have been having.  They didn't find anything, but at least they took me seriously.  

I only have so much battery time left so I have to be quick.

Tiffany has been amazing and I know this is all so hard on her.  I wish there was more that I could do, but I am so sick right now.  No matter what or how much I eat, my stomach just aches.  In fact, it is some of the worst pain I have experienced.  I still wonder if it was the new diabetes meds, but it still could be a cold turkey of the dexamethasone, etc...

We are on our way home for a couple days today and then back at it Tuesday for surgery on Wednesday.  

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022