A long December and there's reason to believe... July 16, 2024


 I need to start writing in this blog more often.  I took the picture at the top of the blog yesterday during one of my walks.  The weed is growing well and luckily yesterday's storm didn't hurt the plant as it was blowing really hard.  I need to tie up the larger of the plants to keep it from getting injured accidentally.

So things have been going ok.  My gut just always seems to hurt any more.  I'm not sure if it is the chemo, the cancer, or just all of that shit combined, but it makes me grumpy most of the time.  I really haven't felt well in a long time (months).  There are times I get spurts of energy or where I feel ok, but most of the time I am dizzy and my stomach is cramping.  Not to mention the pain in my right side which feels a lot like the original pain that brought me to the doctor 2.5 years ago.  I fear the liver tumors are no longer under control, but I won't know until August 1st (ish).

I find that I am now almost always dehydrated regardless of what I do.  It is annoying as that contributes to the dizzy feelings.  

Well, you don't know this, but I got distracted and now need to get to work.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 6, 2022

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

Down at the Astoria the scene was changing... February 12, 2023