Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you... December 28, 2023

 

It is almost 2024.  We are sneaking closer to the 2 year mark and I am getting nervous about my upcoming scans.  I feel numb about it anymore.  I am a little nervous, but if I don't start turning a corner towards no tumors I think I am in the bad zone.  We don't talk about that with the oncologist, but I have done enough research to know that.  I am content with things.  Don't get me wrong, I am not ready to go, but I am not afraid of it.

Tiffany's father is not doing well.  I feel so bad for her and him.  I wish he had a partner like Tiffany whereas they loved each other.  I think her father regrets some of his choices in life, he always seemed like he was trying to make up for them.  

The way I see it, we all make mistakes and have made them throughout life, but we can't really go back and fix the big ones.  What you have to do is not let them fester inside you and learn from them.  You move forward as you.  Just my $.02.

Well, I have some other writing to do, so I am off.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022