Oh, Southern Star, how I wish you would shine... May 27, 2024

 


Sitting outside this morning again!  Doing my walk in the morning, exploring the yard, my little gardens, and sitting outside with the dogs at our home, this is my shit; seriously being with my family and nature in this place is so clearly where I am at peace with everything.

This is what I sent to Tiffany:


There were lots of birds this morning, some new ones: Easter Phoebe, Chestnut-sided Warbler, Easter Meadowlark, Easter Towhee.  I don't know why recording those birds makes me happy.  I guess because we tried to build a place for birds, so, it makes me happy when they are here.  Sitting out here listening to Handel's Water Music, the birds, the wind chimes, all while looking out at our field puts me at peace.  This is my heaven, our life, our little slice of the universe, it's right where I am supposed to be.

I really love it here.  I suppose most people are content with what they've built with the ones they love and take some pride as they walk through it, but I really do love it here (regardless of the allergy induced sniffles I currently have).

If you noticed the last two days I didn't post about cancer.  Probably because I am far enough away from treatment that I don't care.  I really felt great the last two days.  Great in a perspective in my case.  I did a lot of work both days, trying to make things nice for my family.  But, back to the cancer thing, I have readjusted my attitude to get back to fighting this bullshit and returning to the mantra of "there is no tumor".

Well, time to get at it.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022