See the little girl walking through this world alone.... May 9, 2024

 

You should really watch this video: https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ?si=LiBnzIls-xdSXxN5

It is getting to the morning walk days (two in a row) and I am really enjoying that.  I feel like shit, I don't know if it my nerves, spring allergies, or the cancer - maybe all three.  Either way, I don't feel well.  I know my sugar is messed up (hard to eat the BRAT diet and not mess up your sugar - it's all carbs).  I have been bad about the sugary snacks so I have to get better about that.

I looks like we are going back to full blown chemo and I think I am ok with that.  It has kept me stable over the last 2 years and I just need a couple more to hopefully get Tiffany in a better retirement place.  Between my savings, pensions, and life insurance, she should be ok especially once she can draw SS.

I'd like to make it much longer, but I would say realistically I have 3 to 5 if we don't get the liver under control (and I may be over shooting there).

Well, time to walk the pup-pups!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022