Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart?... May 30, 2024

 

It's cold this morning.  After all those 80 degree days and warm mornings, I got a little spoiled and forgot it is still spring in Upstate NY.  However, I am not letting it stop me from spending a small portion of my morning prior to work enjoying the outdoors.  A cup of coffee with some music.  Today's music is of course birds with an album I bought years ago, 25 Intimate Chamber Favorites.  

You know, I have wrinkles on my face, I'm supposed to.  I don't see them as a sign of age, but rather wisdom.  Each one a lesson in something important, love, compassion, humility, courage, and forgiveness.  Without the years that carved them, I wouldn't be the person I am.  And I for one, have grown to like that man - I think, some others have too.

Well, it is really cold out here and I should be getting inside to eat and other things.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022