Happy Jack wasn't tall, but he was a man... April 26, 2024


 It's been a while since I wrote anything.  Definitely, I am in the doldrums of cancer.  I thought I was before, but this is far more it.  I am not getting active treatment, not sure if I have any more tumors in my liver nor do I have any idea what we do next.  I suppose I need to push a bit more on the oncologist come the week after next (when we meet).

I have a day of scans on the 1st, so I should have some information, but I feel I will be in whack-a-mole for the rest of my life.  See a tumor, burn the tumor.  I suppose I should have started this entry with "I shot the sheriff" as we will "kill it before it grows" or at least try to.

I suppose my problem is I feel stuck.  My bowels don't let me do much.  In fact, I go from constipation to can't stop going with little to no reason.  I pretty much eat the same things every day.  I guess I should keep up a journal or something to track that.  If only I had some way to write down or log everything I eat (oh wait...).

Well, I need to get ready for work.  I actually left the house every day this week...

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022