The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful... February 25, 2024

 


The washed out brightness of my UV Happy Light.  I would be lying if I said I was "happy".  I find a little contentment now and then.  I am a little better than yesterday.  I am trying to exercise a bit every morning and that seems to be helping.  I really need to find something to do that keeps my active or my brain busy, but then I feel like I am ignoring Tiffany.  It is a difficult balance as when I have too much time, I think about cancer.

Well, I actually want to play a little Minecraft this morning so cutting this short.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022