On the corner of main street... February 7, 2024

 


So, in two days, it will be two years since I started this blog as a memory dump for my family.  At the time, I was not working on good news from the DR's of the time.  Well, two years later, I have just had a clean colonoscopy, but I still have some tumors in the liver.  My body has paid the price for all of this, but I am not complaining (at least not all the time).  I get to be with my family, I can still work and care for them, and if ablation is possible and goes well I see a point where I might be cancer free or at least given even more time.

I get depressed, I think that is natural considering; and I am amazingly tired at times which is probably the result of the ground hog's day of treatment with no end in sight.  We have been told there will be a break in my treatment and hopefully those travel days don't get usurped by different days associated with ablation, but we will see.  Both Tiffany and I are tired.  The 8 weeks of a break isn't going to make anything worse.

Well, I need to get to doing something fun before work.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022