I'm so tired of being here... February 27, 2024


 

Yes, it is that time of year where I am wearing the same sweatshirt for a couple days.  Live with it.  I guess I felt a little better yesterday, or I just ignored everything.  I am not eating as much which seems to help with the gut.  I am trying to motivate myself back to getting some exercise (did a bit yesterday morning) and it seems to help.  If anything it gets the adrenaline running which helps.

They verbally told me that I have a procedure on the 14th of this month, but they haven't put it on my calendar.  I am getting very worried about the possibility that they won't be able to do it based on tumor location or size.  

You know I don't ask this a lot, but why did this happen to me?  Not the best question to ask yourself when starting your day, but it is a valid question.  I could list all the things I did wrong in life or how badly I was taking care of myself, but there are those that are well beyond me.  I suppose anyone with cancer would ask that question.  I mean, I didn't drink more than some I know, I wasn't as obese as some I know, etc... etc... It is what it is and I am going to keep going as long as I possibly can.  Why? Because fuck this shit!

Well, I have some stuff to get done this morning.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022