One step ahead of you... June 6, 2024

 


I always talk about the doldrums, but that is somewhat of a broken record now isn't it.  Is cancer just one long period of depression and then you die?  Don't get me wrong, I am content.  I have the love of a wonderful woman, great caring children, generally good pets, and a little garden.  What else could one ask for?

In all honesty, at this point I just don't know what my status is.  I am getting to the point that I realize I will most likely never be in remission and I have come to terms with that.  I am hoping to squeeze out 5 more years.  This way I get Tiffany reality close to the point where she can be on both social security and medicare.  I don't think, but can be hopeful that I make 7 years which would easily get her to a point where our savings and her SS/medicare will carry her through.

I am happy that we are now into spring/summer.  I get so depressed in the winter.  I have sat outside the last few mornings and it has really helped with my mental state.  The gardening does as well.  I have planted a bunch of new flowers from seed and I am hoping the flowers come up well.  I cleaned out one bed that had a lot of generic wild flowers that were getting over-grown.

The side garden is coming along:


and I was able to take the one MJ plant I grew and carry it through the winter and now have at least three good plants going in the outside and several new growth in the indoor tent.  The plants below are 3rd and 5th generation from the original plant I got from Matt.




Well, I need to use the services. 

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022