I left the north. I traveled south... June 24, 2024


 The last 3 days I have felt much better.  I put myself through a regimen of bland food and loperamide until I was able to handle other food.  I even had a small amount of red meat at the end of the week.  My gut is a little out of whack this morning, but I did that by eating too much while massively stoned yesterday.  Felt good to be hungry.

I was really worried I was getting sick from the cancer and not some virus.  I have to remember that the cancer (as far as we know) is not impacting my health.  It is the treatment and subsequent past surgical complications that make me feel yucky.  The next time I feel sick, I need to resist assuming it is the cancer or the chemo (I think chemo helped, but I was sick, because I was sick).

I have been pretty lucky to not have caught any viruses up to this point to be honest.

Things have been going ok, the garden is slowly coming alive and I have big plans that I probably will never get to, but I have plans all the same.  I took this picture of the side yard to start thinking about what I want to do in the yard for the garden.  Things will be coming along this year - damn it!


The blackberries and grapes are coming along really well as are the important plants ;)


Well, time to get to work

I love you all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022