Say it's here where our pieces fall in place... January 14, 2024

 


I know I haven't been very good about keeping this up.  I get in the summer as I am outside as soon as I can be, but winter isn't like that.  I was working a little harder on work stuff, but that has started to wane.  I really am in the doldrums and I am not sure how to get out.  My gut has been killing me the last couple of days (feel like I am blocked up).  With Tiffany's dad passing she has been more depressed than normal about all this.  Tiffany's day (and rightfully so) over shadowed my news that the CT scans showed no signs of cancer.  Of course I still have an MRI and colonoscopy to really know.  And do you really know?  It is just a cell, so small...  I get concerned that it is floating around my body somewhere just getting ready to start all this BS again.  We still have almost constant travel to NJ for the next few weeks as though we have an MRI and the colonoscopy, we still have treatment until the end of March and then testing again.  If all goes well, and I am extremely hopeful, I will get a break from all chemos in March.  So no treatment until possibly May.  How nice would it be to go into the summer with no chemo, no surgery?  I know that Tiffany needs a break.

Well, I am going to ride my bike and see if I can't get these bowels moving.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022