Last Christmas I gave you my heart... January 6, 2023


 We got wonderful news this week.  My CT scans show no signs of cancer.  My CT scans show no signs of cancer.  I had to write it twice to let it sink in.  2 years of all of this and I was getting so tired.  This is the shot in the arm I needed.  I say that as I don't think this game/war/battle is over.  I don't think it ever will be, but I will take this pause, armistice, or whatever it is.  All in all, it is a win.

I am not going to let myself get too excited, but I am also going to start being better about what I eat (more so how much of it) and continue to be good about the alcohol.  By bloodwork and other tests are all normal and I aim to keep it that way.

The one thing that all of this has made evidently clear was how much Tiffany loves me and how much I desperately love her.  I am not lying when I say that if it wasn't for her and the girls I can't guarantee I would have pushed through this as aggressively as I have.  

Well, I have to make some breakfast and clean up the living room.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022