Well, I got my mail late last night


 Well, not sure I have written since all the news.  I am on a chemo break, only because we are saving it for when it is necessary as I have 4 small tumors and they need to see what happens with them.  My gut is sore most days regardless of what I eat and it is getting a bit annoying.

I just feel like I am stuck in some sort of purgatory and unfortunately brought my family with me.  

Regardless, I still have my strength (short of the hernias) and I am able to do most things.  That is all good.

Well, need to make my breakfast

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down at the Astoria the scene was changing... February 12, 2023

Hang all the mistletoe... December 9, 2025

Colors seem to fade... April 27, 2022