It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing... August 23, 2024


 The dogs woke me up at 4:12 AM again this morning.  I say again, because I haven't slept until my alarm in days.  It doesn't help that I am having a hard time getting to sleep.  So needless to say, I am fucking tired.

I have ablations next week.  The IR's office moved the procedure from Sept 9th up to August 27.  I think this is good as it limits the amount of time I am off chemo.  I don't want to go back on chemo, but I know it is my best chance for survival.  I am not certain if that is the path my oncologist will take as I don't talk to him until Sept 3rd, but I am assuming.

I still have two hernias that I need to deal with.  They don't bother me that much, but when I am active, they can be pretty painful.  I do get worried about all these procedures.  Funny, before my appendectomy I hadn't had as much as a broken bone.  Now, I have had more Dr. visits and surgeries in the last 3 years than I have had my whole life.  Getting old sucks.

Sunrise isn't until 6:23 AM this morning so I suppose I will get back to posting everyday again :( The posting is good, but the late sunrises depress me.  Soon, it will be too cold for me to spend time outside in the AM.

Well, I need to get busy as I am heading to work today.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 6, 2022

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

Down at the Astoria the scene was changing... February 12, 2023